Hello all! Felix Tabitha is a arty, crafty mix of workshops and handmade products. I work with glass and textiles in my studio in West Sussex, to create handmade gifts and décor. I also teach workshops in Bognor Regis and Chichester; give taster sessions and inspire groups to ‘have a go’ via talks/demos/workshops.
Contact me for a chat or visit my website bookings, group talks or shop. Thank you!
Where can you find me?
- If you would like to book a workshop, arrange a group talk or to buy something, please contact me.
- Saturday workshops – click here for more info or contact me to book your space
- To purchase The Crafty Caravan is open every Saturday 9.30-4.30 at 6 Marshall Avenue, PO21 2TJ or other times by appointment. Otherwise, my Etsy shop is open 24 hours! www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FelixTabitha
BACK ON to book NOW! – Workshop Dates for 2021. Fused Glass, Textiles and Sewing and Printing Workshops for this year. If you have a group that wants to do a workshop, please contact me for other dates/times. **Vouchers available**
** Future dates dependant on Government guidelines and social distancing **
I’ve limited numbers (the availability can be found by clicking the booking link) so we can social distance and please bring a mask – but lets get creative again!
- Fused Glass – 16th October 2021 @ 10am – book here
- Fused Glass – 6th November 2021 @ 10am book here
- Fused Glass – 20th November 2021 @ 10am and 2pm book here
- Fused Glass – 27th November 2021 @ 10am and 2pm book here
- Fused Glass – 4th December 2021 @ 10am and 2pm book here
- Fused Glass – 11th December 2021 @ 10am book here
- Fused Glass – 18th November 2021 @ 10am and 2pm book here
Take a look at the ‘Where is F&T’ tab above for more details.