Group or Hen activities – We have lots of different options for your group or hen party depending on how long you would like from a couple of hours to a couple of days. Please contact us to plan your perfect party or gathering. Some examples of what you could do:
- Fused glass – you will learn the basics of glass fusing and you will make something beautiful, or a specific item such as coasters, tealight holders, garden decorations..
- Pottery – wheel or slab building to make a bowl and/or decorations/little houses
- Paper craft – make fabulous cards or boxes
- Felting – use wool tops in either wet felting over pebbles or needle felting to make a cute hanging or 3d decoration
- Printing – screen print bags, lampshade or t-shirts
- Bag making – use the sewing machines to create a Tula bag
- BIG sewing – create a vintage dress or other clothing (1-2 day workshop)
- Floristry or wreath making
Refreshments and cake supplied is a must … but we can also add prosecco or gin if you fancy!
Children’s Parties – up to a max of 12 children, aged 8+ (parents/guardians of the birthday person to stay and help please).
- Badge making to start whilst everyone arrives
Your choice of theme from:
- Fused glass – a coaster or trinket bowl and hanging charm that the children make themselves
- Pottery – wheel or slab
- Felting – felting pebbles
- Cross stitch – creating a mini cross stitch
- Screen printing a tote bag
- Painting party – canvas painting with prize for the best
there will also be unlimited squash and a cupcake for each guest! You are welcome to bring other food, birthday cake and other games for you to run after the main making. The Sorting Office is a great venue with plenty of space for a stress free party.
Contact me for availability or to discuss your party. Party info sheet for guests – click here